IT System Administrator
Singapore, South West, SingaporeInformation Technology
Provide support to staff on all company supported hardware and end-user computing software. Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, and advice on appropriate action. Assist in project-based activities.
- Take an aggressive approach in proactively supporting all staff in the base location, collaborating with IT Organization to ensure that staff is operating effectively from an IT support standpoint
- Work closely with Service Desk to expedite technical problem resolutions, address users’ queries and follow-throughs
- Partner with Local IT Project Team in providing infrastructure service, new customer startups, internal project including technical investigation and documentation, testing and execution, etc.
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology
- Preferably, IT-Certification in Microsoft Tools
- At least 1 year of technical knowledge on Microsoft Tools
- Customer service experience and Logistics Business Knowledge is an advantage
- Expected to perform any other tasks as deemed necessary by IT Team Leads
- Proactive, being engaged and possess a positive learning attitude
- Analytical in technical problem-solving
- Effective communication skills to work with broad user base; verbal (phone etiquette) and written
- Good interpersonal skills to work independently with IT groups and cross-functional business groups
- Ability and willing to learn and support new and diverse hardware, software etc.