A HUMAN CAPITAL PARTNER COMPANY
ADOPTION OF TRIPARTITE STANDARDS
OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
JOIN US TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
AN EXCITING PLACE TO WORK
1. What are the working hours?
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 5:45PM
Rotating shifts: Day shift – 8:00AM to 8:00PM ; Night shift – 8:00PM to 8:00AM
2. Will there be company transport available?
Yes, we provide transport to and from 19 designated MRT stations and cater to different bus routes to optimize the travelling time.
The daily incoming bus routes available:-
MRT to Workplace (2-way)
- From 6:15AM - Pasir Ris MRT → Tampines MRT → Bedok MRT → Paya Lebar MRT
- From 6:10AM - Yishun MRT → Sembawang MRT → Woodlands MRT → Bukit Panjang MRT
- From 6:20AM - Sengkang MRT → Ang Mo Kio MRT → Serangoon MRT
- From 6:25AM - Choa Chu Kang MRT → Bukit Batok MRT → Lakeside MRT
- From 6:45AM - Bukit Gombak MRT → Jurong East MRT
- From 6:45AM - Tiong Bahru MRT → Commonwealth MRT
- From 7:00AM - Boon Lay MRT
3. Where do I buy lunch?
We do not have a canteen in our facilities. However, staff may place order for daily lunch via our designated food caterer. Please note that the night shift staff will be required to pack their own food in.
4. I've yet to receive a response to my application, who should I contact?
After a successful job application, you will receive a notification email from us. Please be advised that we will only get in touch with you if you are shortlisted for an interview.
Still have a question? Enquire here.